If you could have had one thing

at the hospital after you had your baby, that you didnt even think about bringing what would it be?

I didnt get to bring my bag because it was an Emergancy c-section the first time

but this c-section is schedualed in 10 days.. and im not quite to sure what to pack

either for you or baby

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 4:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• we forgot to bring my bag into the hospital when I checked in, lol...and my camera was in there...and I didn't even THINK about it until after he was born...I was SOOO BUMMED I didn't get any pictures of me before I delivered or during labor...
    but as far as that....the only thing I didn't have with with me (cause I hadn't bought any yet) was nursing tops and bras...so my Mom ran out and got me some the afternoon after I delivered...since I pretty much just stayed in my gown the first day...but that's obviously only if you're going to breastfeed...
    just make sure you have everything to make you comfy...shampoo and shower stuff, comfy clothes, pillows or books or w/e to keep you comfortable..
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Well i dont think ill need books or anything. Because ill be so into my new baby ( cool thing about having a c-section.. i wont be in the hospital with out her being there, expect for the prepping but ill be too busy to read)

Thakns!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 4:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lol, I didn't have books either...was just a suggestion...and I didn't put two and two together about the section, lol--had a vaginal birth.

just have whatever will make you and baby comfortable until you can get back home...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• With my son I brought the birth announcements and had fun filling those out. My daughter was premature so I had nothing with me...my mother bought me a book to records Mother's Memories. I guess you can see ... I like to write...lol.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 5:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2009