Were you pregnancy symptom different from having a boy vs. a girl? If so how?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OH YEAH! LOL...

With my son i puked the first 6 months, i couldn't stand any smell, eating? ha! it would barely make it down half my throat before i was running to the bathroom.

With my daughter, i had NO symptoms. i mean i lost half my brain, lol, i couldn't remember anything. other than that, and my stomach getting bigger, nothing. before i started showing, sometimes i would forget i was pregnant lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I only had 2 girls so i dont know about d boy partxD
    bUt my best friend do so you should probbably email her about this question
    she probably might know the answer to ur question
    her name is robin
    email her kk:D
    JayBreeRockz

Answer by JayBreeRockz at 4:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• all 3 of my pregnancies were different and two are girls.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I don't know about any one else, but when I was pregnant with my son, I gained weight EVERYWHERE, my hands, feet, face, everything got fat! With my daughter, I looked like a stick figure with a beach ball under my shirt. Other than that, everything was the same.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 4:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yeah with my son i got big everywhere, it hurt like hell to even stand up, my feet were so swollen. with my dd though, i just gained on my stomach. don't think that has anything to do with what gender though
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I don't know what it's like to be pregnant with a girl but I'm having a boy and was very sick for four months. On top of that I've had some aches and pains that have actually brought me to tears (we later found out the baby was laying on a ligament). The funny thing is everyone was so sure I was having a girl based on these symptoms.
    msnicole88

Answer by msnicole88 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• With my dd I didn't even know I was pg. I had cramps like I was getting my period any day. My boobs starting hurting so I took a test. Never had morning sickness with her. My worse symptom was tired all the time. WIth my dd I had morning sickness. Never actually got sick but I had to get up real slow in the morning and couldn't eat until noon. It went away around 12 weeks but came back at 28. Being pg with my ds sucked so bad I told my dh that it was definately a boy because only his son would torture me like that, lol.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• everyone on hear says the got sick with ds and nothing with dd.... i always heard it was the other way around... idk but i had a boy and i had no symptoms at all... never got sick or anything
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 5:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• That funny because had two girls with both got morning sickness only when i got out of bed after that i was fine. I got headaches bad in early pregnancy and didn't start showing until 6 months then i started swelling everywhere, hands face feet. The only ways i knew iwas having a girl was because my butt and hips spread with both of them. All my friends have boys and they all had the same symptoms but their symptoms was diff than mine they got sick later in the afternoon toward night time. All got big in there stomach thats it. They looked like they had swallowed a beach ball. I preggo again but it'll be awhile before i know what i'm having at least two more months. I've noticed i had to go into maturity clothes faster with this one but they say the more kids you have the faster you start to show
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• o yea is there the first time i was preggo with a girl i had noooooooooo symptoms what so ever. and now im bout to have a boy i was sick for the first 3 months i couldnt eat anything finally it went away and now i have horrible indigestion cause im so close to my due date.
    amber_walshak

Answer by amber_walshak at 6:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009