Are you annoyed by other people choosing the opposite of what you chose (to vaccinate or not vaccinate)?

Vaccinating Moms; are you annoyed by moms who DON'T vaccinate?

Non vaccinating moms; are you annoyed by moms who DO vaccinate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes, because the choices of non-vaccinating moms can affect my children. It's like being annoyed that some people don't pay taxes. It's a collective effort for a collective benefit.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely not. It's when the opposite moms try to tell me that *I'm* wrong. I'm an exclusive formula feeder. I can't stand it when lactivists jump my shit for it! Of course I know that breast is best. Duh huh, do you think I'm stupid? I would never tell a woman she's wrong for breastfeeding. I would like the same respect.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Not really, it doesn't affect my kids. Though I am annoyed at the thought that some diseases which have been basically eradicated from most of the world will make a comeback because fewer people are being vaccinated against them.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• caitrawks - you did not read the question properly.
    Anonymous

• And you didn't read my screenname properly =] But hey! We all make mistakes.

To answer your question, no. It doesn't bother me, like I said in my other answer.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• "Though I am annoyed at the thought that some diseases which have been basically eradicated from most of the world will make a comeback because fewer people are being vaccinated against them."

-- You're absolutely right. That's why it COULD affect your kids.
    Anonymous

• I'm more annoyed that people can't see the obvious.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• That is to say...?
    Anonymous

• The only ones that bother me are the parents who say they would rather their child live with a vaccine injury. I have one, and wouldn't wish that on anyone. It hurts to hear them say they would prefer their child to have poor quality of life.
    Anonymous

• your child. your choice. dont lecture me & we will get along!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2009