Which would be worse; your 15 year old daughter coming home pregnant, or telling you she was gay and had a girlfriend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• hands down ...her being pregnant.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• gay w/ a girlfriend.
    Anonymous

• Preggers.....the lesbianism might be an experimental phase but a baby is forever!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• babies are God's blessing.
    Anonymous

• pregnant is expensive. gay is free
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• It would be worse for her to be pregnant at 15. But I would not like her dating at 15 either.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Pregnant. Babies are gods blessing?
    Babies are god punishment for enjoying sex.lol That is what my dh's grandpa used to say. I sure miss that old curmudgeon.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't honestly be too upset either way because I'm just a roll with the punches type of person, it's just that with a baby I'd be like "Crap...." because of all the obstacles that would come with it. Making sure she stayed in school, making sure the baby was well taken care of. If she was a lesbian at least it wouldn't cost anything!

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Being pregnant. I'm with NotPanicking, being pregnant is expensive and gay is free. I would love my daughter no matter what but if I had a choice that's what I would choose.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• That's a toughie . . . Probably for her to be preggo - that would mean that after all the stuff I've ever told her about "if you feel you HAVE to do it, PLEASE use a condom" just went over her head.

Now, if she came home and said "Ma, I'm gay!" I'd say, "Congratulations, here's a cookie!" LOL.

Honestly though, with the baby thing, after the first couple of months, I dont' think I'd really be THAT upset over that either - like anon :08 said "babies are God's blessing" - I would take it with open arms.

To make a long rambling short, either way I would be a loving, supportive mother.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009