Has anyone ever used the Wii FIT to loose weight?

Tell me about it.

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 5:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Health

• I'm actually getting mine this weekend. You want me to let you know how it goes? Someone asked this queestion yesterday too and one girl said she lost 18 pounds. My SIL has it and says it makes fun of you if you haven't been using it regularly or if you've gained weight.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lol, I might need it to give me a kick in the butt....lol

I will probably have one before then too, I keep thinking about it and probably wont be able to stop myself from buying it. lol

I am in a wedding in Oct. I would love to loose as much as I can. I have heard other good things.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I got some three pound weights to use while I'm working out too. I just thought about it, I am buying it this weekend, but I can't use it until I deliver my baby (getting a little ahead of myself, lol)....although don't you think it would be a little funny to have it take my weight now and then get on it the day I come back from the hospital...maybe I could confuse it. It would be like "how did this lady lose 20 pounds in a couple of days?!?!?!"
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If you actually do things right, it will help you. I love the Wii Fit, but I also want to get the Wii Active (it's new). You can definitely build up a good sweat. Actually, I was sore as all heck after boxing with a guy on Wii Sports.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I love my Wii Fit! Not really using it to lose weight (though losing a few pounds would be nice!) but I am definitely way more fit!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009