Potty Patch

How many people have seen this thing advertised on tv? OMG, that would be so much nastier than a litter box!!!

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 5:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right. As an owner of 3 inside dogs I have to say that that is DISGUSTING! Why not just let them go on the floor if you're going to be cleaning it up anyway. Gross. I think I'll just tie my dogs up outside when they have to do their business.
    keb7

Answer by keb7 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I haven't seen it but for a minute I thought you were talking about hairy vaginas!! ha ha a potty patch you know? Like how guys have a soul patch?

Oh well hope I made you laugh : )
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lol, it did! I needed that!
    No, it's this green patch of like fake grass for dogs to do their business on in the house. And you wipe it up with a dishrag and water...bluck!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 6:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• That is gross. How does that make things any better? aren't infomercial things supposed to make your life better? That would make it worse right?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I would think. I don't know why anyone would want that. It is possible to litter train dogs...I think if a dog owner didn't want their dog to go outside to do it's business they would rather use litter...at least litter has odor control!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2009