will a wart remover remove skin tags?

i am looking for an inexpensive way to remove these darn things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Health

• nail clippers
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• you can cut them yourself.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Damn I hate those things...you can do what was suggested above or of course go to the doctor they will burn them off or freeze them off.

I twisted one off but it was uncomfortable, my dh had one on his back it just appeared and got bigger bc he kept messing with it until one night he asked me if I would chop it off with a razor blade I was like noooo way that is gross for me (I don't know why I guess bc I did not know what to expect) It was like surgery to me...anyway he kept bugging me and finally I gave in and did it I felt bad for him bc I knew he felt pain but did not show it anyway it bled alot I had to keep cleaning it until finally it stopped along with a big thick bandaid and iodine. Kept it closed for 2 days and we were done with that ugly thing it was the size of a booger...eewww! So do what is easy for you. Don't bleed to death...the littles are ok don't bleed to much. Take Care!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i cut mine offthe other week with the nail clippers and poored peroxide on them. they bled alot and now- NOTHING! thanks goodness, bc i hated them. i even got one on my down by my "cooter" when i was prego and i was always pulling at it with the tweezers and trying to shave it off. lol. it went away not long after i had my son.
    Anonymous