Is it possible to . . .

already feel symptoms of pregnancy. I am ovulating this week and had sex with DH a few times (we are TTC). Yesterday, I was so tired and today I feel a slight pain in my lower left pelvic region that is mild and kind of radiates to my back. Maybe it is just normal ovulation pain that I'm hoping is something else! But, is it possible to have symptoms just a few days after possible conception?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most people will say no, and for most women it probably is a no. But I swear less than a week after I conceived dd, I had a day or two where those hormones were noticable...I just didn't know what it was. I went from screaming, to crying, to giggling, to screaming again, to crying even harder, to giggling again...and so on... Couple of weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I also had the fatigue beforehand and stomach aches before finding out...although it may have been closer to my missed period. So probably not...but if you are ultra sensitive to any shift in hormones and it implanted quickly...who knows?
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i think so. because im pregnant now and i found out i knew i was pregnant right after conception i only had 2 be 2wks when i knew i were because i started having alot of mood swing with my baby daddy and i stayed sleepy and thirsty so i knew i was. now im 13 wks now look i really were pregnant
    so_stlouis

Answer by so_stlouis at 5:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2009