Cow Fart Czar? lol

Watched Glenn Beck and does anyone else find all these new positions amusing? I know Obama does not call the person a Cow Fart Czar that is essentially what they are.lol What are your thoughts on all the Czars. I am a Libertarian so I did not care for the Czar titles when Repubs used them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Do not agree with these new positions at all. We have so many people looking after the same thing already. How many people does it take to realize we are broke? How many to realize we have a housing crisis? Or the auto industry mess? Or the unemployment disaster? Its like the CEO that has an Assistant with an assistant with an assistant etc etc. Its absolutely nuts!!!!!! How in the heck are we creating these new positions with no money to pay them? Are they working for free?
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Welcome to the New World Order of SOCIALISM!! This is just the tip of the iceberg we are seeing right now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You know the cow fart thing is funny UNTIL you realize they are serious! Can you imagine farmers paying a tax of $175 for each dairy cow, $80 for each beef cow and $20 for each pig PER YEAR....just because they burp??

I am fully expecting a bunch of familes to not be laughing when the hubby gets hit with the "fart" tax.

This madness has got to end because if it doesn't it is only a matter of time before they start telling us which side of the bed to get up on and which direction to wipe our butts and everything in between.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• "I am fully expecting a bunch of familes to not be laughing when the hubby gets hit with the "fart" tax."

rolling on floorWe'll be one of 'em!!!!

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• That is so crazy....
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yourspecialkid

Like yourself ! Who would like to have a right to tell people who they can marry ,what they can pay with their food stamps and other things.

Anonymous

• Ugh. Because farmers don't have it hard enough already. Eventually people aren't going to want to produce real food anymore. We'll be getting synthesized nutrients in a cup like on wall-e.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I say put corks in their asses. :)
    TinasTribe

Answer by TinasTribe at 10:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I think the titles are funny, the positions they hold however, are not.
    Perhaps fox news and it's moronic pundits(like Beck) need to stop making fun and starting reporting on WHY these positions are necessary and what they REALLY do.
    Oh wait! That wouldn't encourage braindead morons to tune in for a 'laugh!'
    Anonymous

• I think the titles are funny, the positions they hold however, are not. Perhaps fox news and it's moronic pundits(like Beck) need to stop making fun and starting reporting on WHY these positions are necessary and what they REALLY do. Oh wait! That wouldn't encourage braindead morons to tune in for a 'laugh!'

PLEASE, oh wise one, I beg you to tell me why a cow fart czar is necessary. Please!!

Anonymous