Sex positions while pregnant?

Im not trying to be a perv but I need some advice. My fiance has been gone for 30 days and in those thirty days my belly has gotten a lot bigger, I am 23 weeks along now. I never had sex when I was preg with tyler because I was not with his father while I was pregnant...so I dont know how it works with my big belly. I am too embarrassed to be on top and our other go to position is missionary but I dont see how that can happen now, lol. What positions worked best for you and your s/o?

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• doggy style worked for me when i was preggo! i was uncofortable with my ass up in the air but it was the only position that worked for me. and being on top but only if your comfy! goodluck
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I know the name sounds kinda bad but doggie style worked great for us....or laying on your side and him behind you....I personally didn't like missionary at all because it made me feel big..or reverse cow girl that is good too...well i hope that helped you out a little.... :) in some adult stores like Fascinations they sell a book for pregnant women and all the sex positions they can do!! :)
    se_wifenmom_xy

Answer by se_wifenmom_xy at 6:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If you are really big then doggy style would be a better position for you as far as comfort. Your fiance' will be happy....lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Another vote for doggy style - I use lots of pillows, too.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• doggy and spooning position or have him kneel between your legs while you are on your back. He can just thrust from that position without laying on you. Check out some kama sutra sites online. they show lots of pix of different positions you can use

Answer by admckenzie at 6:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I am 36 weeks tomorrow and just a few weeks ago I started feeling pain during sex, it wasn't feeling that great, so we've changed to doggie style and I still enjoy me on top those have been the only two positions that feel comfortable for me right now. Yes, on doggy style..use lots of pillows...I agree with that.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009