baby

i go to the doctor on my 15 th week and he gon tell me if im haviin a girl or boy. they can tell that soon what u are having at 15 wks? and do u start 2 show around 16 wks?

so_stlouis

Asked by so_stlouis at 6:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 15 weeks is kind of early . And every woman shows at a different time
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 6:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yeah, they checked my baby's gender at 20 wks, sometimes the boy's "peepee" isn't visable yet
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You'll know one hundred percent which boy or girl you've having for sure when baby's born. The only sex definer that's absolutely fool proof is child birth. Concentrate on a nursery for either sex that what I did for all three my kids. Light green, yellows are good for either sex. A lot of newborn clothes onesies and sleeps can be for either sex to be prepared for birth but to still be able to buy gender specific after birth.

It just depends on body build of mom and how soon we show. About 16 to 20 weeks is about right generally speaking. Enjoy your baby, write baby a diary of excitement of appointments and thoughts, guidance from family and friends, your hopes, what the world's best things are. ENJOY knowing you're having a baby and look forward to that birth second when you're told daughter or son! CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i didnt show until my 6th month with my 1st, wiht my second i started to show around 3-4months....but yeah 15 weeks is kinda soon, they usually say between 17 nd 22 weeks,...best of luck though
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My Cousin just found out at 16 wks she was having a boy but it was only 75 % thing with that is that I've had more than one firend be told they were having one sex and then at 8 months after they already had their baby shower found out they were having the other sex. sometimes determining a boy from a girl can be hard because a boys parts don't always drop when they are suppose to and a girls labia can looks like a set of balls so its kinda hard. I found out at 20wks but a specialist is what told me and they were 99% sure it was a girl.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• PEOPLE SAYING THAT IM STARTING TO SHOW AND IM 15 WKS BUT I CANT TELL THAT MUCH CAUSE I LOOK AT MYSELF EVERYDAY! BUT IT DEPENDS ON YOUR BODY STRUCTURE BEFORE PREGNANCY. I'M ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT WHAT I'M HAVING TOO!!!!
    mifirstluv12.09

Answer by mifirstluv12.09 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• 15 weeks is a little early. but a friend of mine found out at 14 weeks. I didn't find out until my 20th week.

And, every woman is different. I didn't start showing until around 6 months, almost 7. A friend of mine started showing around 3 months.
    Mommy2Ava3509

Answer by Mommy2Ava3509 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009