do you have favorite spot to pray?

This came from another post when mom asked why there has to be a special place to pray. I didn't realize it but I have favorite prayer spots. when I am frustrated and have a lot of anger or energy I will go on a walk to pray. It gets my frustration out and allows me quiet time to pray. If I am praying for my kids I love to lay on the trampoline and look at the heavens while praying. If I am praying for my marriage I do so on the front porch on the swing where we have had many heart to hearts. I praise God every day, but I make sure in church I praise God and ask for my family to continue to share the good blessings he gives us. Do you have a favorite prayer spot? do you pray in different ways for different reasons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have prayed so much at my computer i have a bible and rosary right here!
    livingangle

Answer by livingangle at 6:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Ok, this will probably sound really wierd, but my favorite place to pray is the bathroom! LOL, because it is the quietest spot in the house & the only place that I know I can have peace & quiet without being interupted!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• When I can get there.. the coast. But my fav spot is in my car. I like to get in my car.. drive with no destination in mind and pray.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• The car while I'm driving...this is a great time forme because i have no radio to distract me. also in my bed at night after Dh has gone to sleep.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My fav. spot to go is out in the woods by a stream. I like to hear birds singing and the water moving as I pray to Mother and Father God. I think it helps me concentrate.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• nature

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 13, 2009