Have you ever hid money somewhere and only you knew where you hid it?

weather it is for saving or spending on a rainy day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a stash in the back of one of the kitchen cabinets....because I'm the only one who cooks so I figured it would be safe there. So far no one has found it.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I used to keep my money in my glove box (it locked w/ my car key) and didn't tell anyone because I suspected a boyfriend of taking my money.
    A 20 would go missing here and there and at the time I thought I had forgotten to factor in that I spent it somewhere then one day almost 200 went missing and my lock was undone in my work locker (only my piece of shit bf at the time knew the combo)
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i do cause what if something happens and we need that money? my hubby cant save for the life of him. if we spend it its always on something for the whole family and he knows i stash it he just doesnt know where, but he thinks its a good idea i do it so......
    Anonymous

• Yes, but I couldn't remember where I put it and never did it again, I never did find that!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Yes I have done that, and I've forgotten where I put it only to find it later.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i try..if we have any left over i usually just put it in my sons piggy bank..i hate taking money out of it..so i figure it works out pretty good..my son now has more money than i do lol!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• When I was younger I did.
    My husband has hid money without telling me- actually that's not really true. He offered to take some bills out to the mail and instead he hid them. I was pissed!! So yeah, he doesn't try to hide money from me anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yup, but I usually forget where I've hidden it and one day SURPRISE! Yeah Me (wait, I meant to say us!).
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• This is what banks are for. If you can think of a hiding place, then so can someone else.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• yes...Its my "Cookie Jar" money. I keep extra cash in a cookie jar. Its for pizza on occasions, paying the lawn boy, girl scout cookies, emergencies. There isnt a lot of dough (LOL) in there but its nice to have just in case.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2009