Is Anyone Else Not Able To Open IM at all?

I go to sign in and it will say "Signing On, Please Wait" and then it goes back to "You are offline. Sign On Now". Does anyone else have this problem, or has anyone got a solution?

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 7:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi NickyJamesMom,

You could be experiencing problems with the Instant Message because your web browser security is set too high. Here's some information on changing those settings:

If you are at an office, your corporate IT team may have set this and you may not be able to change it.

To find out how to change your security settings, consult the Help information in your browser.
    We recommend setting your security to "Medium" or "Medium-High". The security setting labeled "Accept third-party cookies" is the most important one to set to "Yes" or "Always".

You can find additional information in this post: http://www.cafemom.com/group/3663/forums/read/9101745/Instant_Messenger_Questions_Answers

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• have u tryed to restart yr computer
    Anonymous

• contact CM... let them know what your problem is and they will help you...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I can't IM if I'm on CM and go back one screen. So just hit the refresh key if this happens and it should start back up again. You probably figured this out by now. I learned the hard way. Nice thing is that the conversation usually from what I've noticed (three times using it on cm) that the conversation is saved. I hope this helped. If you still having problemo's let me kno.
    xoxox ps I LOVE YOU! :P
    massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 12:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009