regarding someone else's reply to another question.

How many of you believe that it is stupid to say you can see Russia from Alsaka or that Africa is a continent?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I thank God everyday that she didn't get her nasty white trashy self into the oval office.

Really? And Biden is a mental giant? He didn't even know which branch of government he worked in. LOL. And these are the people who will be 'leading the way'. I feel sick now.

Anonymous

• How would it be stupid if it's right??
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• She actually said that Africa was a country. She is dumb, stop sticking up for her.
    Anonymous

• BTW- it is a continent.... Palin just did not know that or it appears she did not know it during whatever the sound bite I heard it on.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Ok. Have I lost my mind or arn't both of those things true?
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Why would think you couldn't see Russia from Alaska?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Africa is a continent, not a country. The poster in the other tread misspoke and went on to say that. It does not change the fact that Palin is an idiot. I thank God everyday that she didn't get her nasty white trashy self into the oval office.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, correction- you can see Russia from Alaska, but not from Palins house like the joke on Saturday Night Live. She did state you can see Russia from Alaska, I thought you were referring to the SNL skit about her backyard!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You can not just walk out from your house and see Russia  from Alaska. You need somebody to take you by plane to see the tiny part of Russia. But that will not give anybody in their right mind the excuse to say I have relations with Russia.

Anonymous

• Just about as stupid as saying there are 57 states.
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 7:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009