Would you use in Home services if you were to tired to drive?

mobile massage, in home personal trainer, mobile spa, are all popular mobile services you can get from home.... Site like http://www.servemehere.com and craigslist refer those services.. would you use those services to save time in traffic?

Jessjordan

Asked by Jessjordan at 7:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I probably would do the massage or in home trainer because it would be more comfortable for me to have it in my house. Traffic isn't an issue where I live so that doesn't apply. If I was too tired to drive those are things I could live without for a day or two.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• And this question has exactly what to do with parenting?
    Anonymous

• No....i wouldn't
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I'm scared to have people in my house that I don't know. But I don't see anything wrong with it if you're brave enough to do it.
    HoneyPot78

Answer by HoneyPot78 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• No, I would do without those types of services since I don't go to them anyway...lol.
    If I was too tired to drive anywhere and needed to run an errand, then I would wait until I felt like it. If I had an appointment then that is tough noogies because being an adult means being responsible.
    If I COULD NOT drive due to medical conditions then I would rely on my husband or use the taxi service. If I was not easily mobile then I would hire a helper who would be able to run my errands for me.
    If I was able to drive, but did not have a vehicle, then I would either walk or take public transportation.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2009