asmuch as i l ove kids i have this cousin n his wife who is always leaving ther kid with me alwys pushing him of me they dont pay me fro watchingand i hate to be the mean one n tell them no but im just not kinda person but then again i dont like beingtaking advantage of

rhondarktrnd01

Asked by rhondarktrnd01 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• say exactly that. I'm sorry and I hate to be mean but you are taking advantage of me...........gl
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Tell them "I'm not watching your kid anymore for a while. I need some me time. Sorry!"
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Next time they call or try to drop there kid off on you.. Just say this one word..NO

Answer by louise2 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• it looks like they are being the mean ones for not even offering to pay you or asking you if you could watch the child before dropping him off ... if you can't speak up for yourself then write them a letter. Tell them everything you told us ... write it down or tell them. Sorry you are getting taken advantage of but if you want it to stop you have to speak up.
    Charmedmommy82

Answer by Charmedmommy82 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• JUST LET THEM KN0W Y0U FEEL THEY ALWAYS BRiNG THEM T0 Y0U AND Y0U NEED TiME F0R Y0URSELF. AND Y0U'D LiKE N0TiCE BECAUSE WHAT iF Y0U HAD PLANS. JUST BE REAL WITH THEM.
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ihavde told them waht i told yall and nthey givng me some free space
    rhondarktrnd01

Answer by rhondarktrnd01 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2009