Is God Pro Choice?

I say Yes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• shruggingDo not know, nor care!

truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• No. Look it up in the Bible, drama starter.
    Anonymous

• he is the ultimate choice mz drama queen
    Anonymous

• I believe He is a supporter of choice, but He does hope we'll make the right decision, if that makes sense.
    I mean, obviously He supports choice because He gave us free will, but He still hopes that we choose to do right.
    So, I think he supports choice, but not necessarily abortion, and I don't think that makes Him pro-choice in the sense that He believes abortion should be an option because of the mother's rights, or any other reason, if you get what I mean.
    He lets us choose, but He wants us to choose life, at least as far as I believe/understand.
    I hope that makes sense....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yep! if you look at it from a Christian Standpoint he gets em in the end either way. From a pagan one they just try try again... no reason not to be.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• No.. He is not.

Anonymous at 4:56 and 4:52.... if you are a Christian then your responses are very immature and sad. Its called accusation and not cool.

OP: please explain to me why you say yes he is pro choice?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• As well, just because He supports our free will and our ability to choose, He still considers sins to be sins, which means that, while He allows us to choose for ourselves, He still has standards of right/wrong. Just because He lets us choose wrong doesn't mean He supports it....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• hazeldove, YOU speaking of mature is funny.
    Anonymous

• I believe that God gives us the right to make our own choices, but there are certain things he forbids, like lying, adultery, murder, etc. If you make these choices He believes that you deserve to be punished.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• YEP!
    Anonymous