Are you and your partner swingers?

If so, do you have sex together with another couple or seperate? don't you get jealous and do you really think it is okay to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WTF!!! go to Salt lake city i am sure they will take you since you want to do that
    Anonymous

• Anon- stop being retarded. I am not a swinger now would I ever be, stop being stupid and responding when you have nothing to say. This obviously is not a question for u
    Anonymous

• nope we don't do that but if my honey wants to i will buy him a blow up doll.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• L0L....MY HUBBY AND i AiNT iNT0 THAT EiTHER. S0UNDS KiNDA GR0SS T0 ME BUT THAT'S MY 0PiNi0N 0NLY.
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Hell to the NO!
    psychmama

Answer by psychmama at 8:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• No way. I could never share my husband with someone else. And I just don't find anyone but hubby attractive. Sex is so much more then just SEX. You know?
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• To each his/her own but I'm not sharing. I was told a few weeks ago that this couple I know are swingers completely surprised me but hey if it works for them.
    davkdz3

Answer by davkdz3 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I have nothing against the lifestyle it's just not for us though.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2009