(UPDATE) on 12 week check up and no heartbeat.....

Hey everyone just wanted to tell you that i did have a missed miscarriage, the baby died at 8 weeks so about 4 weeks ago. I am going to be taking a presciption that will help me naturally miscarry on my own over the weekend instead of having a D&C. Thank you all for the support and please just keep me in your prayers that i have a full term pregnancy sometime in the future.

~Jaymi~

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 8:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't feel sorry, guilty or ashamed for feeling your loss. Your baby is worth every bit of feeling of love you have. Just because you are mourning your loss doesn't mean you're not thankful for the two beautiful children you have.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost two babies. It's a very hard thing to go through. I was just telling Vicki about my experience and what I did to help with healing and closure.
    Sending Love your way.
    Pheenix

Answer by Pheenix at 6:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss

Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 8:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I am so sorry. You are in my prays.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Sorry to hear that Jaymi! I shared my bumpy road to motherhood with you during your last post. Its never easy, there is nothing anyone can say to make it all better so just hang in there and know you are not alone. Many, many Moms have traveled this road before you.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• AWW IM SO SORRY HUNNY....THERES A WONDERFUL MISCARRIAGE GROUP ON CM U MIGHT WANT TO JOIN JUST SO U DONT FEEL ALONE..BEST WISHES..
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• iM S0 S0RRY F0R Y0U L0SS. i WAS PREGNANT EARLY LAST YR WITH TWiNS AND L0ST THEM. G0D W0RKS iN WEiRD WAYS. Y0U WiLL BE iN MY PRAYERS.
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• im sorry sweet heart
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• There's not much that one can say at a time like this that will ease your pain, but know that you have our sympathy. Very truly sorry.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 8:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Im so sorry. I started bleeding last night and Im 8 weeks and I went to the hospital and no heat beat. Im letting my body do it on its own. Today has been so hard, I feel you.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 12:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• You'll be in my prayers. But, I don't understand your statement "that i have a full term pregnancy sometime in the future", you already have 2 beautiful little ones, some women could only hope to be as blessed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2009