Did your Hubby ever ruin a perfectly good surprise?

Mine did... It was when I got pregnant with our second daughter. It was so special because we lost our first daughter at 30 weeks along. Anyways, I found out I was pregnant and got him a special card that shares the news. I place it in my two year olds hand and tell him to take it to Dad. WELL. He "had a hard day" and wasn't paying attention so my son gave me the card back. I got so upset that I threw the card at him and started crying. Then he read it b/c he was like "why are you crying", then of course he cried... MEN.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh that's sweet. made him feel like shit. im happy for you two to have another chance at parenthood
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• He should have felt like shit... lol It was all good after that though... lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My husband told me about my baby shower the day before it. I didn't care because I knew I was having one and It was fun.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009