Nintendo DS Game For 7 Yr Girl?

My neice is getting a DS for her birthday. I want to buy a game or two for it. Suggestions for DS games??? She's an honor roll student, cheerleader, and mature. She is going into the 2nd grade soon. Thanks for ideas!

flgirl

Asked by flgirl at 8:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Go to the store and check out the ratings on the games. You may be able to find one that fits her interests (like cheerleading).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• The Carnival Games one is real fun! Great for her age.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My daughter likes the petz series games (there are all kinds of animals to choose from),my sims, the imagine series (again many to choose from). I would ask her mom what kind of games she might like or even get her a gift card so she can choose her own.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My daughter has a game that allows her to do interior design and it is SO fun! She loves it and is always showing us the what she completed for the latest "client". It's easy to figure out at first, but the requests made throughout the game get more difficult and detailed, so they learn as they go. :)
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 12:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I would give her a gift card, but you can try the animal series or Petz.
    Skyblue8400

Answer by Skyblue8400 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2009