Would u get braces at 23 or older?

just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm 29 and if I had the money I would get braces.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Maybe..I mean yes if I had to and my teeth were that bad. I didn't even want them at 14 so I begged for the clear ones. I actually didn't mind those all. I think as an adult I might wanna try those invisalign things instead though.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Jess- invisalign is pretty limited to what it can fix though, thats why i asked
    Anonymous

• Of course.
    BTW, what is that "Dude's Mall" crap? Get lost.
    Anonymous

• OKAY. It is gone! :-) Good job, whoever deleted it!
    Anonymous

• I had them when at ages 15-17! My teeth are straight finally(:
    I'm 22 now, if I needed them yes I would..

-Kerri
    32 weeks / 3 days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 8:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• im 26 almost 27 and my teeth are not horrible but they are not perfect EITHER and think abt it every day.. i cant afford them right now but i fully plan to get them by the time im 30... if i have to get metal ones to be able to afford it i will do it... seriously if it bothers u alot 23 is still very young.. i wont be able to even think abt getting mine until im like mybe 29.. depends on the economy but i want to be confident in my 30's so i my answer is YES!
    Anonymous

• OP here: I did get them, they look a little silly but invisalign wasn't an option for me... and they are still expensive, 3500 dollars...
    Anonymous

• Yes you should get them !!! Why would you worry about what other people think ? If you get braces, they are for YOU, and if someone else doesn't like it....tough.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 8:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I hate my teeth and I think about this all the time. I'm 30 and I am seriously looking into cosmetic surgery. I hate the thought of having to wear metal braces for 4 or more years.
    HoneyPot78

Answer by HoneyPot78 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009