• In the Spotlight:

If you were pregnant with sextuplets would you abort some, all or none?

I wouldn't know how I would handle it with already having two but I would let God do what he wanted to do with them. I wouldn't "reduce" the numbers and I would hope they all made it. i was watching Jon & Kate, so wondering what you would do in that situation.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NONE! I would take it day by day.

-Kerri
    32 weeks / 3 days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 8:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• none also. i don't think it would be fair to choose between which ones you want to keep and which ones you want to abort. though i do agree that it would be hard, but not impossible.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I agree I dont think I would be able to reduce. I think after trying so hard to have children, and then being blessed with 6 there would be no doubt in the thought of keeping all of them.
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I wouldnt reduce either, because GOD wanted you to have that many babies, He wont give you more than you can handle, although I believe it would be hard...

Mommy of 2
    gvfdwife05

Answer by gvfdwife05 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Nope, not a chance.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• none! i would have them..

mother of two.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• No, wouldnt abort any.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If you have fertility treatments and end up with 6 babies, that is the chance you take. You do not kill some of them because 6 is too many. That would be, IMO, disgraceful (to say the least).
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 8:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If I were pregnant with sextuplets, then I obviously made a conscious choice to implant that many embryos with the understanding they all could take. To think of then reducing some is idiotic.
    rebabeach2

Answer by rebabeach2 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I would cry and pray a lot but i would have them all.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2009