ATTENTION: C-SECTION MOMMIES!!!

When your doctor gave you the clearance to work out after your c-section, what exercises did you start with? And how did you increase as time progressed?
I only have 9 pounds left 'til pre-baby weight, and can start working out this week. I can't wait to get the weight off and tone up, I just don't want to over do it in my excitement!

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 8:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• 6 weeks, and then start with cardio and arms, legs. 10 weeks before situps with weights
    Anonymous

• I stick with what has always motivated me and worked. Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds videos. I can have baby right there in their bouncy chair or play pen and I can get a great workout in, in just 30 minutes. The interval training video with jogging intervals is pretty awesome.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• None. Not for 3 years lol. You are lucky to have only 9 lbs left!. I was 154 after my last and stayed there and even gained a little extra until this past january!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2009