Is it really God's will to have ___ children if you used invitro?

My last question asked about sextuplets and if you would reduce the number... some said it was God's will for you to have that many babies, so no. Well, i definately wouldn't reduce but was it God's will even if you used invitro? Wouldn't he give you kids if he wanted you to have them?
I'm not being mean, I honestly want to know the answer. I'm Christian but still have some things to figure out. What do you think?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont think anything is out of God's control. For instance, if he surely does NOT want you to have children, then no amount of invitro will create a child, they ultimately come from Him.

I think people are put through different trials for different reasons. Who knows what they are. Maybe we think we are ready for a baby at a certain time, but God knows we are not. Or maybe he knows we should have 6 and we think we should just have two.

The reasons are probably vast and we will never understand them all, but in time we will. ;)

NOTHING man made can stop or change Gods will.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i have ZERO bible quotes for you on this..but honestly i think that it is His will...it doesnt work for every couple...some couples cant make it through the whole pregnancy and go through multiple miscariages..so i would honestly say that God gave you the different options and ways to get pregnant and continue life and experience a miracle..some you use when your body has its own difficulties..and it will happen when its time...but just because SEX isnt HOW YOU GOT pregnant, doesnt mean it wasnt his will.....hmmm...sorry if this sounds jumbled up my sons trying to scream at me..lol!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Thats a good answer... that explains things a little better
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I think it is possible to have sextuplets naturally so maybe that is his way of allowing it to happen. I am also christian and dont know all the little "rules" but I truly believe that God has a plan for everybody, and everything happens for a reason regardless of what you believe in!!! That question is sort of saying if God didnt bless you with a child of your own is it not a blessing to be able to adopt? Which is a blessing, and it is an amazing gift either way!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• mrsmamaj- No because God still blessed you enough financialing to support the child that you adopted... but what about if you cant afford to adopt and cant have kids.... doesnt He want you to have kids then?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If the invitro "takes" then it must be God's will. So yes, it is still God's will.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 8:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• financially* opps
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• He would make it to where the invitro wouldn't work for you. In my op.
    He may have wanted you to have them by invitro instead of "naturally"

SO YES---In my op it IS his will.
    -Kerri
    32 weeks / 3 days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 9:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I think if he wanted you to have kids in some form of a way he would do it. Whether its invitro or getting pregnant naturally. Maybe he wanted you to adopt. Make sense?

Just my op.

-Kerri
    32 weeks / 3 days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 9:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I don't believe it's normally GOD and his will. Most people who can have children decide when to, or let things happen. The only time I see it as a miracle or GOD intervening is when the docs said u can't and miracously you do. For me to believe that GOD choose would mean that he chose to make the raped woman pregnant, or that he choose to give a phedophile children. It's our choice and he will judge in the end. That is what I believe. A lot of people like to ADD GOD in to their chioces as if it was supposed to happen when they know it wasn't.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2009