Plaque Psoriasis Help...

So does anyone have it? If so, when do you have "outbreaks", how often do they last, and how do you help it get better til the next one?
I am pretty sure mine is stress induced, but not sure. I have only had 1 horrible outbreak last year when my ex told me he wanted a divorce. The outbreak I am having now, isn't so bad, mainly my elbows, but I'm afraid it will get worse before it gets better. Don't really know what I did to make it go away last time. Any advice or helpful tips would be awesome! thanks mamas. I knida want to know I'm not alone cause this type of psoriasis isn't too common. :)

Sparta.

Asked by Sparta. at 8:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Health

• if you live near a beach --ocean salt water type- go into the water- as much as you can
    every patient I have ever scene says Ocean water heals it up I know people who have moved just to be closer to a beach they can go to
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2009