Multiple Consecutive Miscarriages--- Please Read!!!

Has anyone had multiple consecutive miscarriages with no previous bio kids and then discovered the problem and now have had successful healthy pregnancies? Just wondering because I have now had 3 within one year. I have heard that sometimes there is an easy fix, and if so, I would like to get it fixed! Any opinions (or bumps) appreciated!!

rae.of.sunshine

Asked by rae.of.sunshine at 9:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had 3 miscarriages in one year and then had a fully successful pregnancy and gave birth to my beautiful and healthy first born son.

No intervention, no fixes, just nature.

MorbidFraggle

Answer by MorbidFraggle at 10:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My cousin had many many many problems concieving. she had multiple miscarriages, and a still born. and now shes a mommy to a beautiful healthy baby girl!! it does happen. with her it was just nature. but some people do need easy fixes. It may be a hormone imbalance, or a weak cervix. Check with your doc, and dont be scared! youre better off seeing if theres something wrong then to live in the dark!! best of luck to you!!! and I am very sorry for your loss'
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:38 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Thanks, my thing is that I have no problems conceiving. I can conceive in one cycle every time. However, I never make it past 6 wks. It's so frustrating.
    rae.of.sunshine

Answer by rae.of.sunshine at 1:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• It could be that your cervix is weak and can't support a pregnancy. When I was in Nursing school many years ago, they used to stitch the cervix shut and open it when the baby is due. I think it was called a Purse string procedure. I am not sure about the name, but it was effective for Mommas that had multiple miscarriages. I will say a prayer for you.
    POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2009