what is the worst place that your child has peed in public before you could stop them.

My son peed in the front yard today!!!! I turned around and he was peeing on a tree! I asked him WHAT ARE YOU DOING! He say's I'm being sneaky. WTH? Little turd, we had a talk and I hope it doesn't happen again. What about you?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My nephew peed on a headstone at his nephews memorial service. He was four at the time. lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• my daughter likes to watch daddy and we went fishing the other day and daddy was peeing on the side of the car, she wanted to go get him, and i told her no daddys going potty, so she dropped her pants and went potty, i told her thats not what little ladies do and she said daddy did hahaha it was cute, i talked to her and it hasnt happened since, but sometimes its hard to not laugh or smile when they do something so crazy like that
    Anonymous

• oh and not watch him pee, just she likes to do what daddy does, everything i didnt want anyone to get the wrong idea here
    Anonymous

• We were at the beach and i really did not feel like walking all the way down the beach to the nasty ass porta-potty, so i told my 4 year old to go in the water, so he walked right to the waters edge whipped it out and started going.
    trying2survive

Answer by trying2survive at 9:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• When my son was potty training he loved to pee outside, this was a big deal for him if we let him go outside he wouldnt wet his pants...we live in the country so his dad just let him when he wanted...that was a HARD habit to break though, lol...

We did go to the fair one time and he hid behind a booth and started peeing before I could get to him, he was about 3 1/2 then.
    Anonymous

• we were geting ready to leave walmart n was by the car in the parking lot nmy son he had to go pee n he stood by the car door n peed i told him why didnt he pee in walmart he said he didnt have too and there was a few times he peed out side in the yard by a tree or any where
    Anonymous

• Boys, it doesn't take them long to figure out the world is their urinal! My older son brought his new girlfriend home for dinner and as we walked out on the porch to say our goodbyes, there was William pants at his ankles whizing right off the porch. We were all cracking up laughing, but it was embarrassing too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Oh my God.
    Okay, there were two different times by the same child (my daughter).
    Once, she was about 2, we were in Walmart, and somehow this girl peed sideways OUT of her diaper on the frozen food aisle! We didn't know until my husband, who was pushing the basket almost slipped and broke his neck ! LOL . Checked her diaper...BONE DRY. We looked up and she was smiling.

Another time, she was again 2, we were at a big July 4th celebration and we were on a military post. They fire canons before the fireworks...she was sitting in my lap and peed all over me.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009