Toddler tooth decay (Homeopathic answers welcomed)

My 23 month old daughter has 2 teeth that have some decay. The one to the right has a small cavity which I've been taking care of. It hasn't grown in months. The one to the left actually, the tooth broke off a little and it has some brown discoloration. I plan to make a dental appt. What exactly will they do for her? It's one of her front teeth. Will they just pull it? I'm NOT ok with silver fillings (they are made up of 49% mercury I believe). What are my options?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Health

• for a 23 mo I dont think they will do anything those are her deciduous teeth but here's something to try and prevent further
    Tom's of Maine child toothpaste and mouth rinse --make a game of rinse and spit
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I think they do the silver caps. I'm with you on the fill-ins I don't believe in that either.
    HoneyPot78

Answer by HoneyPot78 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2009