NovaLash????

Has anyone tried this? These are lash extentions that are applied to your own lash. i saw a lady the other day with them and they looked so natural. You could not tell they were not hers. I mentioned to her that she had great lashes and she gave me this card to get Novalashes. I have an appointment soon. Just wondering?

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 9:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Brook Sheilds is doing commercials for a prescription drug you can get from your Dr to apply 2 times a day to your eye lids where your lashes grow out of that will make your lashes thicker and longer. Why get fake extensions? Get the Rx and get your to grow thicker and longer on their own.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• First Prescription Drug for Thick and Longer Eyelash - Digital ...

Dec 27, 2008 ... It is exciting news for them who yearn for a pair of thick and beautiful eyelashes. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the drug ...
    www.digitaljournal.com/article/264037
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Hi, I just had NovaLash done over the weekend and love them! They did a great job and my lashes look super long, darker and thicker! They look very natural! It takes about 1 and 1/2 hours, and totally worth it! I don't even have to use mascara now! There was no pain at all, you just close your eyes, and let them do the work! I highly recommend them! you will wonder why you have not gotten the done sooner :) You can see my review on having them done here http://styleforfree.com/styletalk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=129893 Keep us updated!
    Anonymous