What is the most flattering compliment you've ever received?

unicorn68

Asked by unicorn68 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That I'm very attractive.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• When a lady told me I was gorgoeous. Not typical of a woman to give props to another woman.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You're doing a great job as a mother. You're a natural, I just enjoy coming over to watch you because you're doing such a good job.

This was from my MIL and it meant the world to me.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• A guy once told me I had a banging body. LOL. One said "damn you got a fat ass...and in the good way"... Yeah...my compliments suck. Well, my mom said I have natural instincts as a mom. So that was good.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• A couple of my hubbys buddies didn't know me and when they seen me putting gas in my cobalt his friend steven said i won't mind tapping that and thats when my hubby told him who i was..lol. and my brother friends have told him i was banging hot 16 yrs old i tell you and my older sisters said i did pretty good in life and i was a good mom
    Anonymous

• That I was a natural when it came to being a mom. My bff says I am the Pied Piper of children lol.
    Anonymous

• "You have huge bewbs!" no really...my husband told me I looked nice with the reddish brown hair I had last year.

Yeah I tend to not pay mind when random men are throwing me compliments.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My best friend told me I'm everything a mother should be. Can't get any better than that!
    Anonymous

• My husband once told me that if I got fat he'd lick the grease between my cellulite. Not really a compliment, but showed how much he loves me :) And I'm still rail skinny so at least he doesn't have to worry about it. lol
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 11:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• A couple came up to me at a store and said I had the best behaved and most beautiful kids they had every seen. I was beaming!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2009