HELP!

Okay, I am starving! lol I cant go to the grocery store until tom....im going to tell you what i have, you tell me what I can make! :) Im going insane! (btw my kids are at my inlaws for the weekend!)
I have tuna
I have 1 pack of shrimp ramen noodles (prefer nt to eat it)
I have eggs
I have milk
I have tortila (I think, the white soft taco things)
I have shreded cheese.
and that is about it..........no bread, no crackers, I do have MOST condiments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I myself, I would boil eggs, mix up the tuna with mayo & eggs, and roll it up on a taco shell!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You can make a tuna wrap with the chesse and torillas. Or scrambled eggs with chesse.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 10:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Put the tortilla on a pie plate and put the tuna over it and the cheese on top and broil until the cheese is bubbly. Tuna melt. You can mix some mayo in with the tuna before heating it if you like. If you have some celery to mix in that would be good, too.

Answer by Bmat at 10:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Yeah..you can make egg salad too.
    SoKamele

• Put tuna and cheese on the tortilla and fry it in some oil or butter in a frying pan on the stove.

Or, make scrambled eggs. Put eggs in a bowl and add a little milk and fry on the stove. Add some cheese, and it's REALLY REALLY good. ...maybe even put it on the tortilla and make it a breakfast burrito.

Anonymous

• I make "cheesy egg sammiches" for my kids and they LOVE them. Use a small pan about the same size as your tortillas and make a simple omelet in it. While that's cooking, take one of your tortillas on a plate, cover with shredded cheese and nuke for 30 seconds. flip your omelet out onto your cheesey tortilla. Take another tortilla and cover it with cheese and melt in the nukebox. Cover your eggs with the second tortilla. Put in back into the pan and heat it through on both sides. Slice into wedges with a pizza cutter and eat!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• scrambled eggs with cheese and wrap it in the tortilla. The ramen noodles are not bad if you throw away the nasty powder packet and mix the cheese in it then add the tuna.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• make a tuna wrap..

tuna fish.. some mayo, cheese.. and wrap it up.. (if you have lettuce, or tomatoes you can add those)..

tuna melts... tuna fish, mayo, american cheese.. cook like a grilled cheese

a scrabble eggs wrap..

or just a cheese fajita..

some deviled eggs for a side dish..

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2009