my husband even like his secratory or he want to teas me

my husband knows that i don't like his secratory coz she is so pretty,and he knows that i feel jealous but he always bring his name infront of me,,today he came from work saying i feel so tired from this customer and work and (x) he said her name,,,i mean if tired from work just say that why should u bring her name ,,,, or telling me some times (x)says hi to u,,,,wat the hell is going on,,i feel bad ,i just feel so bad,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i mean her name
    Anonymous

• he probably enjoys teasing you. Pretend it doesn't bother you and he'll stop

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• It sounds like you and you dh need to sit down and have a heart to heart about your entire relationship...
    My dh is friends with a lot of women and it don't bother me just as it don't bother him with me having many male friends, but we dont' throw their names at each other in an effort to cause another heart ache... sorry but I think you and your dh have issues and you two really and truley need to sit down and discuss those issues... and if you are afraid to ... then grow some big girl "NUTS" and stand up to him about the whole thing...

Good Luck
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Ok that is soooo annoying. Just tell him to stop and if he doesn't walk away and ignore him. If you don't like something, and he cares he should stop.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• no offense, but if you are remotely an educated person, you need to at least write so that people can understand your grouping of words. I can barely understand what you wrote. If you actually speak the way you wrote- and this is realizing that nobody is perfect with spelling or grammar- I would be turned off as a man regardless of the issue. I don't want to make you feel worse, but maybe your husband would respect you more if you could articulate yourself better. It would at least help with your communication. If you can clearly tell him that this game is really hurting you, he may stop talking about this other woman.
    Anonymous

• Trust your instincts. It seems as if you feel that she is a threat to your marriage. I am not sure what you can do about it, but just follow your instincts. See if there is any possible way that something can be going on with them. Talk to him and let him know what you are feeling and then tell him to be honest with you about what he is feeling.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• it sounds like he's playing on your insecuritys. I would say to talk to him about it and if he continues just ignore him. If he's going to play lil kid games, then he doesn't deserve a reaction from you.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 10:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Anonymous 7:22 You are the one that sounds rude. You can tell that english is not her first language. I bet you don't even have a husband because you sound like a jerk.
    Anonymous

• u know wat,i heard him once taking to his friend that he is enjoying teasing me coz i started to be more sexy and flrit ( i start do like almost every day blow job )(sorry for my language) to make him love me to my self only,, i don't know but i feel inscure may be,,,
    Anonymous

• anon 10:34,,actually ya i don't speak english very well,and it is my second language,,and u r sweet heelol takecare
    Anonymous