ok so i had my son 2 and a half months ago and still i have not had sex. i've had chances but i'm really affraid that it's going to hurt unnormally or i might tear. when i gave birth to my son i tore to the 4th degree so i'm really affraid to have sex. and also may be too much info but i have the merina so i have to put my fingers up my coouchy to make sure i can still feel the strings and well i don't think it feels right. it doesn't look right or feel right, but when i had the marina put in the doctor didn't say anything so i'm assuming everything is alright. my question is...has anyone had this experience and it not feel right and you were scared? what did u do?

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Most of us were scared the first time. Just take it slow. Get him to give plenty of foreplay and get you ready. If still concerned then use a lubricant.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• do everything slow! your ok it might hurt a little but you will get back into the swing of things! goodluck and have fun!!!

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Ask your doc about the merina thing, im sure it's normal, just take it slow

Answer by mumma28 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Well. I kindda raped my hubby by the 4th week..We took it really slow at first. Its a different feeling. Not painful. Just tight. Aka it dont last long!

Answer by MommaWoods at 12:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• when me and my ex had sex for the first time after dd it felt like my first time all over again...the next time we had sex it was a little better...take ur time and make sure u have lub in case ur dry.

Answer by rainmommy at 7:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2009