Would it creep you out if you found out your dad was looking at porn of "barely legal" girls when you are 17 or 18 yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• yes it would and i think parents shouldn't do but if they did make sure your children don't see you doing it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• YES! Thankfully, my dad is old and doesn't know how to use the internet. Eeewww!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• No, I would see it as normal. We all see these barely legal celebs becomming bigger and bigger, half the playboy models are just 18, and then there is all the girls that just hang at the mall. All of whom go way over the top to be "sexy" and attract men. That includes DADS, unless your dad for some reason isn't a man...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• um....kinda..i wouldnt feel right bringing my friends around him anymore..my friend caught her dad watching porn back in middle school and i think it scared her for life..she freaked out sooo bad...i dont even think it was anything "hard core" more like the playboy channel or what not!! i personally found it hilarious, because he was a VERY hateful uptight hindu man!!! funny funny to me..felt bad that she was so bothered by it though!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If the father hasn't shown any "interest" in his daughter at 17/18 then I think she'll be ok. I suppose the porn isn't so bad as long as its LEGAL and not some creepy shit with kids younger than 18.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• The fact that he was looking at porn would bother me, because he's my DAD. Beyond the fact that I don't want to think about my parents as sexual beings (they also have an entire cabinet full of toys, ew!), it doesn't really bug me. That's a very natural attraction. I would be much more concerned if it were fetishy, like clowns or those super fat chicks.
    infantrychick

Answer by infantrychick at 3:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2009