Can someone tell me how this is fair?

I got this from a song by System of a down.
4000 hungry children die per hour, from starvation,
while billions spent on bombs,
creating death showers. Can someone explain to me how this works really. WE kill people because we think they deserve it but what about tjose 4,000 children who are dieing. In one friggen hour. Dived that by 60 that is 15 children per min 15 CHILDREN STARVE TO DEATH EVERY MINUITE!!!! But yet we spend BILLIONS of dollars on bombs. God save our country!!!!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree!
    Anonymous

• well, ok. so lets just stop making bombs and feed all the starving kids, meanwhile, we get blown up by other countrys, because they know we have no defense system. lose lose situation huh? sorry to burst your bubble
    Anonymous

• Well we do have to have defense.Children starving is very sad though.Try this one out too.How many babies are ripped apart in their mothers womb yearly?
    Anonymous

• Wait, wait, wait.... you got this info from a system of a down song..... real reliable source there (sarcasm if you didn't catch that).
    Why don't you pick up a book or watch the news....
    Anonymous

• i love system of a down...... agree completely
    Anonymous

• Anon 10:58 they are a very political band and do their homework thank you. Rage against the machine was the same way and I am sure that they would have said something to the same effect if they did not break up. 10:56 please do not bring up abortion for I am pro-choice and you know what when you pro-lifers start caring about the children who are dieing at the hands of parents or even poverty than you can bring that up. The other 10:56 They are talking about bombs used in the war not just for defence. The song is called BOOM and it came out for a war protest song! Look it up. For bombs to be sitting waiting to DEFEND ourselves is different.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• That arguement doesn't work with me sorry.Just because I cannot feed and house every unwanted child does not mean it is ok for others to brutally murder them in the womb.
    Anonymous

• Life is never going to be fair. We just have to do the best we can to care for ourselves, and do what we can to help others.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• "WE" don't spend that money. The government does. Thank you.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• life isn't fair, we don't live in a fair world or a fair country or a fair society.
    Anonymous