When would I be able to take a test?

Ok, so I recently had my IUD out, it's been like 7 days. I started my period, I think, 4 days ago. When I had my IUD in, I didn't bleed. It's been super light these last couple days, well today it's gone. So, I'm guessing I should expect my period next month around the same time? We have been doing it like rabbits since before I had my IUD out, so is there a possibility that I could have already gotten pregnant? If so, when would I be able to test? TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Depending on your body and how long you had your IUD you prob will take a few months to even get regular again. Take a test now if you like but normally you would wait till you missed the period.
    Anonymous

• wondering what iud you had...
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 12:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I had the Mirena IUD.
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 4:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2009