ok should have had a period may 18th ....

i had a period on april 20 until the 24th i think and i havent had one sence. i took a pregnancy test a week ago and it was negative. i was regular for a long time b-4 this. i dont really feel diffrent. Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take another test or see a doctor. False negatives do happen.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 11:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• It may have been too early to test. go to the doc and get a blood test. not everyone feels symptoms of pregnancy. I had absolutely none my entire pregnancy. so ya never know!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i missed my period in January and decided to take a test...we were not trying to conceive at the time! The first test i took came back negative, I decided if my period still had not started the next day that i would take another test in the morning, I did and that one came out positive and this is one day later, so maybe the test was to early to tell it never hurts to take another test!!! If that still comes out negative see your doctor! best of luck
    babygirl092009

Answer by babygirl092009 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009