Why do people not know when to take a pregnancy test?

Why do people not know when to take the test? Everyday I see that question on here. It says on every box, tells you 5 days BEFORE your period. That would mean you can take the test 5 days before your missed period or better yet take it AFTER you missed your period. If you can't wait then 2 weeks after you get prego your hormones will be high enough to test (in every pregnancy book you should be able to find this out) or hell just keep taking tests from whenever you want till you get the answer you want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMFAO. This is great. I hate the "I think I'm pregnant? What should I do?" questions. TAKE A TEST DUMMY! I personally KNEW I was pregnant with my second and took the test a week before I missed my period and it was faintly positive :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• with me my periods are very irregular and i never know when i start so it is hard for me to tell when to take a prego test but i dont really know
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 11:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I think they just get excited or scared.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2009