my hobby likes pretty girls, he always look at them ,does this kind of personality cheat,,i asked him once and he said:"i don't cheat coz i have a wife which i love",,ummmmmm do u think we can trust men lolololllll

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• what is the difference between your husband looking at a pretty woman and you looking at a good looking man? Both of you are thinking how nice looking they are in your minds. Doesn't mean he is going to cheat. It is natural for anyone to think that a man/woman is attractive. Just because it isn't their spouse doesn't mean they will bed down with them
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• There is a huge difference between "window shopping" and actually "buying". Trust him.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Hell, give the guy a break. My dh like to look at pretty girls, I do to for that matter, Neither of us are cheaters, we have been together 15 years.
    Unless he gives you other reasons to believe he is a cheater then cut him a break. Tell him not to do it around you.
    Anonymous

• Looking is fine but if he starts squeezing the melons then smack his hands and tell him to stay in your cart!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• he's a man, he's gonna look. dont be so paranoid..
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• If that was the case, everyone would be cheaters! No man on this earth is innocent of this act. They ALL have/do/will look! Looking doesn't mean they want them, or to sleep with them. They just look because what they see looks good, and I bet when YOU see a pretty girl, you look too. I know I do. I think most women do. Men are visual, and honestly, man or woman, no human is innocent in this. All of us have looked, and not just at other people, but we notice the fancy cars, houses, clothes, shoes etc. It's just part of us! Don't let it bother you, he loves you. Being loved is so much more than being admired for beauty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Gosh all of you are so right but I to have a problem with that i know my husband don't cheat he loves me and does everything for me, but if I see him looking at some other girl it upsets me it bothers me so bad i can't stand it, I know it's my insecurities but I just don't know how to just brush it off, and he don't look when I'm around Gosh i got issues how do you get over it????????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i used to be the same way i used to tell him that i hate it and it upsets me but he kept doing it and i just gave upi finally just thought man he is a guy and he will do that not t hurt me or anything it just happens. hell life is to short to worry about that and argue or fight let him look just know that he is married to u and he comes home to u everyday n loves u .. it upsets me sometimes still but he is a man n hes gonna look even if he doesnt mean to something or someone will catch his eye its natural..ur the lucky lady on his arm not them girls he looks at.
    margarita13

Answer by margarita13 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• id be worried if my man didnt look at a pretty woman...hell if i notice a pretty woman i tell him and then we talk about what we like about her...lol the same goes for a good lookin man...lol
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 7:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2009