• In the Spotlight:

How do you get through the boring days?

Hubby is at work ALLLLLLL the time. So, it's just me and the baby... who isn't even born yet. Two cats, three bearded dragons, a green anole and frog later, and the day is still dragging on!!! I don't even have the energy to clean house anymore since I am too round to lug myself anymore. I am going STIR CRAZY and I don't know what to do... Help?

MommaBear619

Asked by MommaBear619 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I surf the internet and take the dogs outside to the backyard. I sit in the shade and read magazines or chat with my family on the phone. I would take them for a walk or hike, but it's way too hot during the day for that now. And then I'll do something little around the house - laundry one day, sweep another day, etc, whatever I feel like doing, although I do clean the kitchen everyday because I can't stand it to be messy.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I'm in a similar situation myself. If you like crafts I would suggest latch hook or anything that doesn't require too much energy. Also reading works. Then when you get those little energy burst you can clean, but still have something to do when you get tired.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I like to read books A LOT. I can go through one in a day if I'm bored enough. Or if you find a good game online...(hint hint LatteLand. It's addictive) :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2009