where can I

Buy some avon skin so soft mosquito spray? Anyone wanna over night some to my address?

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 11:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.
    We use Buzz Away by Quantum; it is citronella based and safe.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Go to avon.com and you can order it right from there. I love that stuff! We have a huge problem with ticks and it works amazing! You can get it shipped the next day.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 9:29 AM on Jun. 14, 2009