What did my baby do to the computer? lol

I had my baby on my lap and was typing, my son started to help me and now my address bar is gone. If I put my mouse over the top of it, it pops up but it goes away as soon as I'm not on it. I have tried right clicking and checking "lock the toolbar" but it doesn't work. Do you have any ideas? lol

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 11:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK, im glad you fixed it. For future referance, its toolbar, then scroll down and click fullscreen. It took me a half hour the other day to figure that out. I had the same problem!!! LOL. Or also the F11 button. :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Try going to the bottom of your screen and left click and pull up.... should pull your toolbar back up.
    Anonymous

• right click and make sure the navigation bar had a check mark by it =] hope that helps!
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 11:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lol neither of them worked. It's bugging me so bad lol. It's like a hide and seek game
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I got it. I don't know how but something worked lol. Thanks!!!!
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• LOL. My son pushed a couple buttons on my laptop once and turned the screen sideways. I think it was CTL + ALT + directional arrow...I didn't know computers could do that!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Thanks lluv

Tangle-my son did that too. I coudln't figure out how to undo it or what he pushed and I had to restore my computer lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2009