how about a bible study?

hi, i had this thought, and was wondering if we could have a bible study on here? sharing the Word, for others to be encouraged, and also for others to be fed the Word, to help them in their walk with God.. Maybe like someone who is lead, could be the Poster, could pick a bible verse, and invite others to read it, and than people could share with the bible verse mean to them, or what Gods is speaking though this verse. It could be a way to grow, encourage others. Maybe someone would be drawn to his Word, and be hungry to learn more.. Plus i was also thinking some posters who felt by God, to post daily bible verses on here , on christian section, and we could read, and share, cause we never know someone might need that verse, and it is a way to encourage one another in Christ, and help others to grow.
What do u think??

ahortiz5

Asked by ahortiz5 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I WOULD LOVE TO AND SO WOULD THE LORD WE CAN HAVE ONE IF YOU WANT IT CAN JUST BE THE 2 OF US GOD WOULD LOVE THAT :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Honestly and not being rude but there are groups here on CM that offer this... Maybe doing a search will help you find what you seek...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I would suggest you check out some bible study groups. My group, Godly Mothering is planning on starting a study soon. If you don't find one you like, start your own group!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Good for you, but please take it in private.
    Anonymous

• no
    Anonymous

• I want to keep talking about graven images and why we can't have images, pictures, painting ect of our relatives. thats wack
    Anonymous

• hi micheledo, can you can send me an invitation to your group? please, thanks. I would love to start a group.. thanks
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Most of us have our own beliefs. I personally, am sick of this religous stuff becoming everyother question......please start your own group so people can chose to see it or not. TY
    Anonymous

• hi hinson, yes that would be great.. I am hungry.. i am on CM alot, that would be great to share and encourage one another.. I alot times post on here ,you all have encouraged me in Christ, and i am so blessed because someone on here, has encouraged me.. again God gets all the praise and glory for what he is doing..
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Could it be for those who are interested in learning more about The bible? Could those who dont, want to, just not read the post. Could it be for those who curious about who he is? I know the section is about reglious, and beliefs. Some could help others in their walks, and share, encourage, and the same time be blessed, cause the word helps us all to grow.. Just a thought.. another way to share the gospel, and help others, and etc..
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2009