Way too much info in this one.

So latley I've been thinking a lot about sex...Well sex partners.
I'm engaged and happy with him. But I've never explored all of my sexual needs. And I've already wanted to have lesbian sex. I don't know why. But I always have.
Now, I cant see myself liking let alone dating a girl but I'd want to be sexual with a girl. Am I bi? Or am I just exploring? I havent told ANYONE because I dont think I'm bi but I know I'd be basicly saying I am bc I want to have sex with another girl.
Im confused and wondering if anyone else has done or dealt with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, you are old enough to decide what you want or don't want. If you want to try it then you should. nothing wrong with that. If you want, you are more than happy to talk to me. Yes I have.
    I can give you an insight on it. lol
    LUVMYCARLTON

Answer by LUVMYCARLTON at 1:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I would say you're curious... until after you've had sex with a girl then you'll know. I was curious.... had sex with a girl and I enjoyed it! And now my hubby and i swing on occasion... we just like sex! We still love eachother, that NEVER changed and NEVER will but it's fun to play around with other people.. males and females!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I think it is important to explore who you are completely before you get married. Explain your feelings to you SO. Be prepared for him to tell you to take a flying leap. But it is not fair to him for you not to be able to give yourself completely to him. If there is something you are holding back, you are not being completely honest with him and that is just crappy. It is better to do it now then have to pay for a divorce later.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Talk to your SO beforehand and see what he thinks about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• He would be a lil put off I think. He's always said I have lesbian thoughts (I dont mind agreeing if a girl is hot or not or telling his buddies that a girls ass aint all that nice...but Im really just comfortable talking about sex and looks.) and I dont want him to think I'd actually date a girl. I just want to have fun with one. Ya know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• yup.. i do that same thing... my husband wanted me to try it.... course he's the same way I am and we both enjoy it. Just becuase you look at a girl and notice how good she looks tho doens't actually make you bi IMO. But I've always looked and made comments so I tried another girl and I enjoy it. If your SO will let you (they like to jump in which makes it harder) give it a try! You just wanna try it and see, not like you're gunna leave him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• who knows maybe it'll turn ur man on...i know it does my dh...as long as i include him (watching, touching,) we have even began to exsplore the swing life style...
    Anonymous