TMI TMI its about sex but shhh dont let the prudes see!

I've got the prebaby weight going on and its a lot. I've been dieting and trying to work out but things look different and my stretch marks are a bummer. Any ideas on how to look like a sex kitten for my hubby? I want to but I feel gross.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• You could get a teddy lingerie outfit. (Basically a bra with drapes LOL)
    It'll flatter your belly, and they're super cute. Also, what is your best feature? Boobs, butt, face, hair?
    Whatever it is, play it up 200%
    But remember, no matter what you wear or do in bed, the sexiest thing ever is confidence.
    Good luck!
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 12:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Good luck with the self-esteem issues.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 12:07 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• If you feel and act sexy and confident, your husband will notice, and trust me, he'll still be interested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Get him turned on and he won't see your weight and scars and won't care either!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Well HE thinks I'm hot and his friends call me their "hot wife on the side"- But I know what I look like naked. And it aint hot.
    My rack was awesome but now that the weights going down, so are the girls. My ass is still kindda cute. My legs are short and chunky. And my belly looks like it came in second best in a face off witha mad cat.
    My face is still good.
    I'm talking more about like a strip tease or lep dance. Something I did BEFORE the babies but not since.
    He gets turned on whenever I do anything but I want to get him climbing the walls...everyone knows what I mean too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• ok well this isn't really an answer to your question but i just wanted to let you know that i know EXACTLY how you feel...i'm due june 28 and i'm not sure i'm ready to have a baby yet
    Kayla15

Answer by Kayla15 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• sex appeal doesn't just come from skinny women...it's all in how you feel about yourself. If you feel sexy, you ARE sexy.
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 12:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have this same problem kind of. I have a lower self-esteem about my body. I have lots of stretchmarks on my tummy, I LOVE THEM. My hubby once said that they remind him of tiger stripes and that they make me seem more fierce. And I was so happy about that. I have a huge badonkadonk but nonexistant boobs. My only weak spot is my tummy skin. I gained 40lbs with my first child and got pregnant with my second 2mo after I had the first and gained 50lbs with her. So I have extra skin and it's taking a long time to gain elasticity back. I'm actually down to prepregnancy weight and jean size, but I still have this wrinkly skin pooch for a tummy. My hubby gets turned on no matter what...but our newest thing is costumes. I got a couple naughty costumes to make me feel sexy! My favorite is probably my dark nurse and it's AWESOME! I highly recommend Trashy.com..it's the BEST. And it's definitely really fun to dress up!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• okay. turn the lights off and just use candles. less light, candle light is always sexy. get a little nightgown and wear that. or get the lingerie that its like a babydoll outfit. a little nightgown top with panties
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 12:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Just remember that sexy is an attitude, not a style.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2009