Jesus is the way the Bible says! Did you know this?

http://resources.rbc.org/odb/pda/
please read todays

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love this site thank you so much for sharing this God bless you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Wow... that is a news flash! Alert the press. A book written about someone's life, thinks he is the most important. Shocking!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• a man from the middle east.....that everyon ein the west seems to think is white

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yes, i am so happy you are sharing, Gby, Thankyou
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Umm, for those that are NOT Christian...they wont care about this...I just thought I would let you know...most non-Christians dont own a Bible, nor have read it...sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Anon at 10:12 - Huh? Jesus was Jewish, back in his day, if you know a thing or two about the history of the world most of the people dwelling in the middle east were WHITE!
    AngelPuff1012

Answer by AngelPuff1012 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Jesus was Jewish, back in his day, if you know a thing or two about the history of the world most of the people dwelling in the middle east were WHITE!

ROFLMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Well I for one don't believe Jesus is white (and I'm about as white an American as there is!) But seriously, he comes from the middle east, and I really don't see him as being white. Thanks for posting the site =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Who cares where he came from???? Or what color he is... Does it matter? It matters WHO he is..And what he stands for.
    7257PamLaFs

Answer by 7257PamLaFs at 1:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• dunno what todays Daily Bread had to do with Jesus being the Way but I love yesterdays Daily Bread!
    It reminded me of the many people here :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2009