A funny thing happened after the movie...

They just remodeled a movie theatre I like to go to although it is further from the others. They used to only charge $3.50 before 5 for all the newest movies. They went up to $5 of course because it is all nice and new and I have a little extra money from my tax return still. So here I am acting all cool with my son like I am Mrs. moneybags lol, sure honey, large popcorn? No problem and so on. When we come out I decide to visit this new fudge factory (knowing it's expensive and I have no business there), I walk in and there are no prices! I'm like uh-oh, ok no prob, "I'll have that square of Rocky road fudge", my son was looking at me like,"mom, you really are going all out"! It was smaller then a frickin' 89 cent Snickers bar! Cashier says $2.52, ma'am. I was like...WTH?! I paid and walked out all proudly with my 1 oz of fudge and the bag suddenly weighs nothing! I look down and the bag had a hole in it!......

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How about this one...it is a turdy fudge. Yuck! Seriously who would eat this?
    Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:45 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• that would be bad did you find your chocolate?
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 12:53 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am like a dog chasing it's tail in slow mo looking for this damn piece of "Oh! there it is!, it looked like a dog turd on the pavement in front of all of these people drinking there mocha loca frappacinos or whatever!, I was so embarrassed because I didn't know if I should throw it away and cut my loss or pick it up and go back. I mean it WAS mine after I paid for it. But then I thought, awww hell no! It's not my fault the bag had a hole. I debated, would she think I made a hole in the bag to get my money back or what? I know too paranoid here! lol. I went in and she said sorry! here;s another bag and gave me back the same piece of fudge! I opened the bag and it also was not sealed correctly! I chuckled and told her, "see! They are all like that! and I'm sorry I don't like to complain but that piece did in fact touch the ground", I felt like a complaining biotch but she gave me a new piece.. Was I wrong? I felt bad 4 her.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• You were not wrong. If the bag had a defect she should have willingly offered a new piece. If it is the way the bag was designed then she should have warned you. Her fault, not yours. She probably didn't even care.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:57 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Don't feel bad.

Something people with an average to lower income don't always understand is people with a lot of money EXPECT to get top service and products when they pay the top dollar, and don't "feel bad" for insisting on it.

The counter help should have apologized profusely and even should have given you an extra piece!

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:07 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Actually nathskitten, I think she was like 16 and just as dumbfounded and didn't know what to do so as not to get into trouble. I told her "Don't throw those ags away hon, so that you can show the manager or owner. And she had that tone in her voice like,"oh, ok, thanks". I didn't get to add that part because I was going on about how I was pretending to be Mrs. Moneybags for my son lol. So how bout a pic of fudge!!!!! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• lol they better have some better bags if they charge that much for a small piece of fudge. I'll make you 2 squares and ship it to you for $3 lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• LMAO A and J, I was just trying to be a good customer to this newly remodeled outdoor mall. I'm not even a big fudge fan!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Photobucket

Sorry, I was off, playing a game on somebody's profile.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yeah, uh, that's what I meant earlier about a turd, that first shiny piece looks like a turd, you are too funny nathskitten!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2009