When should I start to ween my son from the bottle? And how can him to stop biting?

My son turned a year old on the 31st of May, and had just recently started biting me, and only me, just before that. He doesn't do it when he's mad at me for not letting him habe something or anything. Just when he gets overexcited. Then again, he has been teething, too. Also, I was just curious as to what signs should be looking for that will tell me when he's ready to be weened from a bottle.

tanisandrewmom

Asked by tanisandrewmom at 12:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• instead of giving him juice or milk in a bottle try giving him a sippy cup, he wont like it at first but he will get used to it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• buy different kinds...my son hated the soft spout sippy cups, wouldnt drink from them, so around 11 months i bought him the hard spout, took right to it...now he drinks from and adult cup...lol....i dont know what to tell you about the biting...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• u can try to give him a straw with his drink but u hold the drink until he is ready...if not try to enjoy the bitting just joking....
    foxybugs

Answer by foxybugs at 2:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2009